Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Home Booking Terms and Conditions
NBTA EOOD guarantees that your data entered in the process of applying for VOUCHERS and the information you provide in relation to your orders shall not be disclosed before third parties.
Rights and Obligations as per the Consumer Protection Act (CPA):
According to the CPA we provide unrestrictedly the following information:
1. our name and address – NBTA EOOD, Varna 7 Tsar Asen Str., business hours – Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 18:00 h.
2. VOUCHER’s main parameters are generated with your order – destination, date and time of departure
3. the price stated on the order page INCLUDES VAT
4. There is no additional charge in regard to the delivery transportation costs.
5. No extra price is charged when using the listed means of communication with us, which are: In person at our office, located on the following address: Varna, 7 Tsar Asen Str.
tel.: 052 603 387 – calls price depends on your subscription plan entered with the service provider e-mail: email@example.com
How to order?
1 Choose the desired destination
2 Fill in the needed passenger information
3 Select the payment method
4 Press "order"
How to pay?
"Debit/credit card payment" - via virtual POS serviced by UBB
Accepted bank cards are as follows:
MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, V PAY.
Payment procedure using a bank card is as follows:
When choosing a card payment a webpage of the servicing bank (UBB) opens when you choose card payment, and there you should enter your card details
If you are a registered user of the authenticity plan Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode, an authentication page of your issuing bank opens, where you can enter your authentication password
If the transaction is successful, a pop-up window appears with the transaction receipt, which you can either print or save.
Delivery and payment
The travel VOUCHERS requested shall be received by an e-mail to address you have specified in the order process.
Data we require in the purchase process is needed only for the purposes of delivery completion. This information shall by no means be disclosed before third parties.
NBTA EOOD in its capacity of a trader has NO access to your bank card details. Those are used ONLY BY THE SERVICING BANK - UBB.
No client’s data is required for the preliminary booking.
Reimbursement of amounts paid by card:
In case reimbursement needs to be done in regard to amounts paid by card for services agreed and performed by us, this shall be done in way of credit transaction to the same card used for the payment already effected.
In order to protect you and prevent any malicious acts in connection with your Visa card or MasterCard, we apply the best practices recommended by the international card organizations:
The security related to filling in and transfer of card data is ensured by using SSL protocol for encryption of the connection between our server and the payment page of the servicing bank.
Your card authenticity is verified by entering a security code (CVV2).
In addition, for the purposes of the your identification as a card holder the e-commerce payment server of the servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations - Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode, if you are registered for using those.
Please pay attention that your V PAY or MasterCard Electronic card shall be accepted only if it is registered for participation in the online authentication schemes - Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
Also, please check if your issuer has opened your card for transactions in Internet.
The maximum amount per transaction is 10 000 BGN.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF ONLINE SYSTEM FOR SALE OF VOUCHERS FOR PASSENGERS TRANSPORTATION ON THE ROUTE – DOBRICH – VARNA – SHUMEN – OTOPENI AIRPORT, PROVIDED BY NEW BALKAN TOURS AGENCY – VARNA – RUMEN GANCHEV EOOD, referred herein after as NBTA EOOD
The General Terms and Conditions for use of systems for sale of vouchers for transportation via the website of NBTA EOOD regulate only the relations between the system clients, referred hereinafter as the CLIENT and NEW BALKAN TOURS AGENCY – VARNA – RUMEN GANCHEV EOOD, respectively, the latter being the owner of system www.otpvar.com and referred hereinafter as NBTA EOOD. The CLIENT is the entity/ person using the system of NBTA EOOD.
These General Terms and Conditions provide information how the CLIENT may use the system, information about the time of system using, from the initial logging in, purchase of transportation voucher, receiving the transportation voucher and to signing out of the system.
CLIENT’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1.The CLIENT has the right to use the services for sale of transportation voucher via www.otpvar.com in compliance with the requirements stipulated in the General Terms and Conditions.
2. The CLIENT holds personal responsibility as per law in regard to all own actions performed while using the online system for sale of transportation voucher on www.otpvar.com
3. The CLIENT agrees that part of the personnel of NBTA EOOD, depending on their duties, shall have access to the following information: e-mail address, IP addresses, etc., but shall have no right to disclose or distribute this information.
4. The CLIENT is responsible for unauthorized attempt for access using www.otpvar.com to directories, networks, computers, and other devices of third parties.
NBTA EOOD RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1.The information provided through www.otpvar.com is sole property of NBTA EOOD and/ or its partners and suppliers.
2. All claims shall be valid only if provided in written form within 3 days after the date of travelling, and together with a copy of transportation voucher. Claims without transportation voucher attached shall not be considered.
3. Every passenger who buys a transportation voucher receives also an insurance coverage during the trip for Accident risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1.The intellectual property rights on the online system for sale of transportation voucher via www.otpvar.com, on software products, documents and other materials belong to NBTA EOOD.
2. The Client has no right independently or through a third party to amend, modify, improve, copy, reproduce, adapt, hide, re-engineer, provide, license the Internet booking system or any part of the content provided via www.otpvar.com
3. NBTA EOOD has the right to change the design of the website for sale of transportation vouchers without prior notice.
REBOOKING AND CANCELATION
CLIENTS who have bought a transportation voucher via www.otpvar.com have the right to:
1. Change the date and time of travelling – up to 2 days before departure date. This change shall be valid only if made in way of written request by e-mail and received written confirmation by an employee of NBTA EOOD. For these purposes the CLIENT shall send a free wording request and specify the number of the transportation voucher.
1. Only one rebooking of transportation voucher is allowed.
2. Trip cancellation up to 2 days before the date of travelling only with written confirmation received by an employee of NBTA EOOD using the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. After receiving the written confirmation for cancellation of transportation voucher NBTA EOOD shall reimburse the voucher amount to the Client’s card within 7 days.
NBTA EOOD LIABILITY
1. With the issuance of transportation voucher NBTA EOOD enters into a contract for passengers’ transportation and takes its responsibilities according to Art.42 to 48 of the LRT.
2. Against the transportation voucher bought by the CLIENT, NBTA EOOD provides transportation for the route indicated, depending on the number of passengers registered, and provides insurance for the trip duration.
3. NBTA EOOD cannot be held liable for delays on the schedule caused by objective reasons.
4. If the trip is not carried out by default of NBTA EOOD, the company shall reimburse the entire amount on the non-performed transportation.
1.The CLIENT shall verify the accuracy of data printed on the transportation voucher. NBTA EOOD is not obliged to correct errors after the contract is signed.
PRICE OF TRANSPORTATION VOUCHER
The prices of transportation vouchers are published on www.otpvar.com, in BGN on the Bulgarian version of www.otpvar.com, and in Euro on the English version of www.otpvar.com. NBTA EOOD reserves its right to change the prices published on www.otpvar.com. When the price of a transportation voucher is changed, valid shall be the price, which the CLIENT has paid when effecting the payment for the relevant transportation voucher.
When using the ONLINE sale no additional fees are charged on the price of the transportation voucher.
The transportation voucher bought gives the CLIENT right to transport free of charge, in the luggage compartment, personal luggage up to 40 kg. Luggage that does not belong to a passenger shall not be accepted for transportation.
TRANSPORTATION OF PETS AND ANIMALS
NBTA EOOD allows transportation of pets in cages and guide dogs accompanying passengers with disabilities.
SMOKING IN TRANSPORT VEHICLES OF NBTA EOOD IS PROHIBITED!
Both Parties agree fully and unconditionally with these General Terms and Conditions.